Today, the job demand of people is increasing and requires a lot of expertise. You don’t want to spend too much time searching for jobs online and posting announcements from companies. Then Linkedin network – which provides employment information, personnel, etc., will be the optimal solution for you! Today, we will learn what is the LinkedIn network and how to register Linkedin accounts for businesses.
What is the LinkedIn network?
Linkedin is a social network whose users are mainly professional members. Linkedin mainly focuses on business users, professional individuals, and people who need to find jobs and recruit. Linkedin’s operating and development platform is similar to Facebook. You just need to register for an account and complete your profile, including a brief summary, a short bio, work experience, and qualifications. Similar to most social networks today, Linkedin allows you to connect and share with people. And, of course, in this environment, your connections will often be colleagues or people from companies that you are interested in, want to work with in the future, people in the same industry as you, and people who are interested in working with you in the future so you can exchange.
Should I use the Linkedin accounts for businesses or not?
To answer this question, we need to understand the advantages of the Linkedin network.
If you have a good understanding of Linkedin, you will immediately know the first and most outstanding advantage of Linkedin. Thanks to that, you can not only create relationships with friends and colleagues but also connect with people you do not know but work in the same field as you. From there, it opens many relationships, helping you find career opportunities, and develop work and career.
There are many ways to develop a network of relationships on Linkedin, but mainly the following two ways:
The first way: thanks to the “network expansion” feature. Linkedin will analyze and evaluate your personal profile to provide a list of people you may know or have in common. As a result, you can more easily and proactively choose the people you want to connect with.
The second way: expand your network through a tier 1 connection. Each person in your tier 1 connection has their own network. And the people in those networks are your level 2 and level 3 connections. The simplest way is to go to the profile of any level 1 connection and click on the “number of connections” (connections). Here you will find a list of people the level 1 connection knows. That way, you can connect with these people to grow into your 1st level connection.
2- LinkedIn helps you find personal information quickly and easily:
If you are looking to join a certain company. Besides finding the company’s information on the website, you can search and Update company information via Linkedin by connecting to the account of the company or the individuals who have been working in that company. Thereby, you will also improve your career opportunities.
3- It helps you improve your professional knowledge:
A Linkedin network is where many professional groups are established to exchange knowledge and working experience in a specific field. These groups are established by experts or individuals with expertise in the same field to connect and share with those who need to learn. Therefore, when you join the group, you can discuss, share and learn many things.
4- Helps you build your personal brand:
This greatly affects your personal brand on Linkedin as well as brings a lot of benefits to you. Linkedin is a professional social network, so its members are mainly commuters, employees, and civil servants, even from CEOs and directors to employees of companies and corporations. Therefore, you will have many advantages if you have an impressive and good personal brand on your LinkedIn social network. This means that you create credibility in the eyes of people. Therefore, when you have the desire to work or do business with a certain company, it will be easier and more convenient for you.
Instructions on how to register Linkedin accounts for businesses
The steps to register an account are pretty simple as follows:
- First, you need to access the Linkedin account registration page at: https://www.linkedin.com/
- Next, fill in the necessary information, such as first name, last name, email, and password.
- Then click –> Join now to continue. Of course, you can also use your Facebook account to register faster and more conveniently.
- Next, you must enter the country name and postal code (Code postal) of the province and city you live in. If you do not know the postal code of the province or city you live in, you can find and refer to the article: postal code (code postal code). Then click next to continue.
- At this point, a table will ask you to enter information related to your industry and job. If you are a student, select Yes and enter the school name, start date, and expected end date. If you are working, press “No,” then continue to enter the name of your occupation and the company you work for.
- Linkedin will give you a questionnaire to see what interests you the most, including 5 essential items for you to choose according to your liking.
- Finally, a confirmation code is sent to your email. Please check your email and enter the confirmation code —> Verify!
- After successful confirmation, you will be redirected to the interface of some basic settings like Facebook, such as setting up a friend connection and avatar image. Here, you have successfully registered a Linkedin account. The rest is to complete the profile and tweak it to have an impressive profile!
Just with simple and quick steps, you already have Linkedin accounts for businesses. At this time, make good use of the relationships to find yourself the right job and the best development opportunity!