You need to create cute Insta story ideas to create engagement, Instagram has recently emerged as THE TOP platform for advertising your brand. With a large user base of consumer possibilities for advertising, it is the perfect place to attract an audience for many companies and industries.
Here are some of the best tips for creating cute Insta story ideas. You need a dedicated page with exciting content posted on a precise schedule to guarantee results.
However, constantly coming up with fresh ideas for stories can take a lot of work, especially if you’re trying to gain a foothold in social media marketing.
This article covers the most popular cute Insta story ideas:
20 Cute Insta story ideas To Get More Engagement
To help you get the most out of the platform, here are cute Insta story ideas guaranteed to make your page more engaged when appropriately used.
1- Product Showcase
A good product showcase can serve the pretty dual purpose of advertising your business while providing fresh and relevant content for your social media. If you can use high-quality photography and eye-catching brand filters, you can create attention-grabbing stories that are perfect for marketing on your page.
2- Inspirational and Relatable Quotes
Quotes on Instagram are content that is consumed and shared at a rapid rate, which makes them perfect for generating engagement. Inspiring Quotes, especially those related to your brand, can be a great way to influence people to subconsciously see your brand as a quote that shares content that inspires them.
Relevant quotes, on the other hand, are great for creating engagement, especially when they’re funny. This is one of the best creative instagram story ideas.
3- Announcement Story
Another good creative Instagram story idea is to create Stories specifically dedicated to announcing important events related to your business. It can be a milestone of subscribers, purchases, Instagram followers, etc. Letting your customers know about your accomplishments is excellent for building trust.
4- Holidays and Seasonal Stories
Holiday stories work well for engaging your audience because social media is the perfect platform for businesses to celebrate the occasion. Make sure to include relevant hashtags so you can get more attention.
5- Product Features
Apart from a visual showcase, you can also focus on your product and highlight its relevant features. Ensure you show the most significant ones because overloading posts like this can make them tricky to scroll through. Just focus on the most relevant and salient aspects.
Instagram users attach great importance to the opinions of their favorite influencers and celebrities. Therefore, getting endorsements from a few of them for your brand, especially if they are in some way relevant to the campaign (or made to sound like it), is a great way to increase the attention your business gets quickly.
7- Promotion and Sales
If you want to increase sales, Instagram is a great way to promote it because stories like that are more likely to be shared among viewers. If they are displayed in a visually striking way, they can be a great marketing tool. This is one of the cute Insta story ideas for marketers.
8- Contests and Giveaways
Promotions, Contests, and giveaways on Instagram generate vast amounts of traffic, and if you can manage them well, you can garner lots of attention and share relatively easily because people like to incorporate in them and share them with their friends.
I’ve used this creative Instagram story idea many times, and it always work.
9- How-To Stories
Video tutorials are a great idea to engage with your audience and get them to see you as a business with their best interests at heart. Those videos are likely to be clicked out of curiosity and, if linked well, can serve as a great introduction to your business.
Like How-To Stories, Tips shared on your social media pages are a great way to engage with your audience and get them to perceive your business as transparent with their best interests in mind. Share real tips on Instagram multiple of times to gain trust.
Teaser stories can be used for various announcements, such as products and events, and when done well, can be excellent for generating intrigue around your business and upcoming work.
Countdown Stories work great together with teasers, as they serve as a very simple but customizable Story design that builds anticipation and intrigue in your subscribers. You should try this cute Insta story idea.
13- Team Story
Stories dedicated to introducing your team are a simple and effective way to make your business more relatable and allow you to build more human relationships with your audience.
Like Team Stories, sharing parts of your journey as a custom Story is a great way to build a narrative with your followers that they think is worth following, humanizing your brand and creating a level of trust that is invaluable for businesses.
15- Feedback Requests
Asking for feedback is a great way to invite people into your business. You can come up with great ideas while giving people space to express their opinions, which is a win-win creative Instagram story idea.
Interacting with your audience by answering frequently asked questions is very convenient on Instagram, which makes it perfect as a regular Stories feature. This is one of the cute Insta story ideas.
17- Customer Testimonials
Showing positive customer feedback is a great way to advertise your business and its products indirectly. People are naturally drawn to statements that reaffirm their choices, and posting customer testimonials accomplishes just that.
18- Social Causes and Community Outreach Stories
People are much more attracted to businesses they think they care about. Posting about various social and humanitarian causes is a great way to let your audience know this.
19- Positive Press and Mentions
If your brand is featured positively in the local newspaper or on another Instagram page, be sure to reshare this Story, or a screenshot of it, on your Instagram.
20- The Recurring Story Series
The most effective way to always have ideas is to create a schedule for posting a series of repeating Stories. For example, make your product features, FAQs, testimonials, etc., regular Stories on your Instagram page, so you can streamline them and always have content to Stories to keep engagement.
✅See also: 11 Steps Instagram Marketing Strategy for Small Business
FAQ questions about cute Insta story ideas
What are some Instagram story ideas?
Here are some cute Insta story ideas for Instagram:
- Behind the scenes – showcase your daily life, work or personal moments
- Q&A sessions – engage with your followers by answering their questions
- Product demos – show how to use your products or services
- Tutorials – teach your followers a new skill or give them tips and tricks
- Inspirational quotes or motivational messages
- Polls – ask your followers their opinions on different topics
- Challenges – invite your followers to participate in a fun challenge
- Throwback posts – share old memories or photos from the past
- User-generated content – re-post content from your followers that you love
- Events coverage – share highlights from events you attend
- Collaborations – partner with a friend or other creators or brands for a co-branded story
- Behind the lens – show how you capture your photo/pic or videos and impress others
- Previews – give your followers a sneak peek of your upcoming projects.
How do you do super cute Instagram stories?
Here are some tips to create super cute Instagram stories:
- Use pastel colors and playful fonts to create a fun and whimsical look.
- Add cute stickers, emojis, and gifs to your stories to make them visually appealing.
- Experiment with creative filters and editing tools to enhance your photos or videos.
- Use interesting angles and shots to add a unique touch to your stories.
- Create a cohesive theme for your stories by using similar filters, colors, and elements.
- Showcase your personality by incorporating cute and quirky captions or fun animations.
- Share candid moments and behind-the-scenes glimpses into your life.
- Collaborate with other users and create joint stories for added cuteness.
- Highlight cute products, pets, or animals to appeal to your followers’ interests.
- Use the “Draw” feature to add cute doodles or drawings to your stories.
How do I make my story look aesthetic on Instagram?
Here are some tips to make your Instagram stories look aesthetic:
- Choose a consistent color palette
- Use minimalistic design elements
- Experiment with light and shadow
- Add texture and elements like flowers, leaves, sticker or paper to your stories for added depth and interest.
- Use negative space to make your photos or videos look more aesthetic.
- Focus on symmetry and create a harmonious look.
- Choose high-quality images
- Play with the rule of thirds
- Use elegant typefaces to add an aesthetic touch to your captions or headers.
- Edit your images to enhance the mood and tone of your images to create a cohesive aesthetic.
What should I put on my stories?
Here are some ideas of what to put on your Ig stories on Instagram:
- Daily life updates
- Behind the scenes
- Introduce product or service demos/feed or tutorial
- Q&A (Live Question & Answer) sessions
- Inspirational quotes or motivational messages for inspiration
- Create a poll or game
- Re-post user-generated content
- Highlight other users
- Showcase your birthday, hobbies or interests
- Travel or adventure updates
- Behind the lens cool reel
- Share/offer events coverage
Conclusion about cute Insta story ideas
If you can follow these cute Insta story ideas tips properly and consistently every single day, you can create a great Instagram page for your business guaranteed to garner impressive engagement and attention and give you the boost you need to put your entrepreneurial ideas into action.
✅See also: 15 Creative Insta Story Ideas For Instagram