Are you a beginner in content writing? Are you still struggling to know how to write engaging content? Did you hear about the best Copywriting Formulas? Let Makemoneytactic helps you learn how to write engaging content using the best 15 best copywriting formulas. Follow up with me!
If you don’t know how to write engaging content of a great headline, start reading these blog posts about How to Write Good Content in 5 Steps and 15 Tips to Write the Best Content for Website, then come back here to know the best 15 copywriting formulas that grab the readers’ attention.
15 Best Copywriting Formulas That Grab Readers’ Attention
Copywriting formulas are styles of writing followed to write engaging content that grab’s the readers attention, and push him to take an action. Here are most popular copywriting formulas in the market:
1- Best copywriting formulas: AIDA formula (AIDA model)
One of the most famous copywriting formulas among copywriters is AIDA. It stands among the crowd of content.
AIDA is an acronym for:
- Attention: Attract the reader’s attention and awareness.
- Interest: Generate interest and curiosity
- Desire (Wish): Provide what they want most
- Action: Motivate them to take action( This is the motivating step)
2- Best copywriting formulas: PAS formula (PAS model)
What is copywriting PAS formula? PAS is an acronym for:
- Problem: State a problem you know your readers are having to agitate them
- Agitate: Inciting the matter, making it seem worse
- Solution: Provide a solution to the problem
The PAS formula is very effective for writing content for your business. Besides blog posts, it also helps you write an email that drives sales because it show the people how to solve their problem.
3- Best copywriting formulas: Formula 3S – SSS (SSS model)
This is a recipe for storytelling. Therefore, you must create a plot and situations in this copywriting; characters can be taken from reality or fantasy.
SSS stands for:
- Star: The main character of the story
- Story: Build a story around the main character. The story must have a dramatic point and a climax to keep the reader interested and agitate them.
- Solution: Presents the solution the protagonist used to solve the problem, which needs to be linked to your business’ products and services.
4- Best copywriting formulas: STRINGS formula (STRINGS model)
STRINGS means a formula with a list and summary writing style that helps the audience to quickly grasp information about the topic you write about specific product or brand information.
However, the STRINGS copywriting model is still not clear to apply. Instead, there is a very popular and effective writing model called the “Listicles” form.
To apply this formula: ? Create Listicles?String testimonials together?String benefits together
5- Best copywriting formulas: PASTOR Formula
The PASTOR. formula
The PASTOR formula is a copywriting formula developed by John Meese. Writing for landing pages, selling pages, and blog posts is an excellent solution. This type of writing has a big chance to convert.
Here’s how the PASTOR copywriting formula works:
- Problem: Identify the problem
- Amplify: Amplify the problem by giving the consequences of not solving it
- Story: Tell a story about someone who solved their problem using your solution effectively.
- Transformation: Increase conversion by issuing testimonials in this copywriting formula.
- Offer: Explain your suggestion to buy the product and solve the current problem.
- Response: End the article with a call to action and explain what the reader should do next.
6- Best copywriting formulas: Formula 4A
Formula 4A has been improved from the AIDA formula to give readers a new experience and make them act faster and repeat their actions.
Formula 4A is abbreviated from:
- Aware: To recognize
- Attitude: Attitude
- Act: Action
- Act again: Repeat the action
Just follow the rule when creating your content.
7- Best copywriting formulas: Formula 4C
The 4C formula is a copywriting formula that makes it easy to create content that attracts readers. When you run out of ideas, the 4C formula is a solution to help you create articles effectively.
This formula includes 4 elements:
- Clear: Clear
- Concise: Concise
- Compelling: Persuasion
- Credible: Credible
8- Best copywriting formulas: AIDPPC Formula
The AIDPPC copywriting formula is given by Robert Collier based on the AIDA model. This is considered a variant of AIDA.
This formula includes the following elements:
- Attention: Attract the reader’s attention
- Interest: Generate interest and curiosity
- Description: Describes the problem, solution, and information that provides readers with more detail
- Persuasion: Persuading the reader to take action
- Proof: Provide proof. Prove that they can be trusted.
- Close: End with a call to action
9- Best copywriting formulas: Formula AAPPA
Another copywriting formula similar to AIDA is a simple, conventional approach to adapt to any situation.
The AAPPA formula consists of 5 elements:
- Attention: Attract the reader’s attention
- Advantage: Offer something beneficial to them
- Proof: Prove what you say is true, reliable
- Persuasion: Persuading the reader
- Action: Motivate readers to take action
10- Proven Copywriting method: APP recipep
The APP copywriting formula is a simple but attractive and effective content-writing formula. The APP formula consists of 3 elements:
- Agree: Acknowledge and agree with the reader’s problem
- Promise: Promise
- Preview: Show previously mentioned content
11- Compelling copywriting formulas: FAB Formula
FAB copywriting Formula is one of the top Copywriting Formulas in the market. The FAB formula is a formula that helps organize the message you want to convey into a compelling and persuasive story. This formula will help readers visualize your products’ and services’ uses and benefits.
The key elements of the FAB formula are:
- Features: Features
- Advantages: Advantages
- Benefits: Benefits
12- Compelling copywriting method: BAB Formula
This Bridge Model copywriting formula will help readers satisfy the search intent, make promises, and mention something about the content of the content. BAB is conducted through 3 smart steps:
- Before: Create a Beautiful Perspective for Your Readers
- After: Prompt in the current state
- Bridge: This creates a bridge between vision and reality, providing the reader with a solution.
13- Compelling copywriting method: PPPP Formula
This is the recipe developed by Herny Hoke. The PPPP formula harnesses storytelling to create an emotional connection with the reader.
PPPP is an acronym for:
- Picture: Paint a picture through storytelling to create desire.
- Promise: Show the benefits that you promise to bring
- Prove: Proved through case studies, testimonials, and other proofs
- Push: Ask the reader to take action through skillful stimulation
14- Compelling copywriting method: IDCA Formula
Similar to AIDA, this copywriting formula removes ‘attention’ when you already have the reader’s attention. Beliefs are added to reassure and help convince the reader to take action.
Here’s how IDCA works:
- Interest: Create interest in readers
- Desire (Wish): Make them desire, desire to have something
- Conviction: Assurance and persuasion
- Action: Guide them to act
15- Compelling copywriting method: QUEST Formula
The QUEST copywriting formula is also one of the formulas that are worth trying and applying by the copywriter to write engaging content.
The QUEST copywriting formula includes the following elements:
- Qualify: Prepare the reader for what they are about to read
- Understand: Show the reader that you understand them
- Educate: Educate the reader about the solution to the problem at hand
- Stimulate/ Sell: Sell your solution to readers
- Transition: Turn your readers from potential customers into customers
Notice that these copywriting formulas are helpful for every type of content. It work for an email, social post, comprehension subject, blog post, letter, etc.
You can start from scratch or edit your previously created content with the formula. Take a step, and craft content for your business or as a service for clients and prospects.
What are the four p’s of copywriting?
The four p’s of copywriting are:
What are the 6 core copywriting skills?
The core copywriting skills are:
1. Ensure your content speaks your target customer’s tone.
2. Use interesting media in your writing.
3. Make sure your tone is appealing and conversational.
4. Try different copywriting formulas and designs.
5. Recognize your target consumer’s needs and wants.
6. Add value to your content to be shared.
7. Don’y copyothers’ content
8. Use “you” pronouns!
What are the 7 copywriting elements that drive sales?
The 7 copywriting elements that drive sale are:
- Know your product.
- Know your customer and audience.
- Create compelling headlines.
- Add bullet points.
- Limit the choices for your readers.
- Add strong guarantees to your content.
- Ask for the sale.